- The personal information we collect
- What we do with the information we gather
- Using your personal information
- Transferring data internationally
- How long your personal information will be kept
- Cookies and analytics
- Email policy
- Links to other websites
- Information from elsewhere
- Public information & third-party sites
- Controlling your personal information and opting out
- Business transfers
We collect information from you, such as name, address, email address and phone number, when you subscribe to our newsletters or purchase from us. This information helps us provide the most relevant experience and if you're a customer enables us to provide a personalised shopping experience. When you use our website, we collect information about how you use the site. This helps us to make our website easier to use and the content more useful. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, entry & exit points and number of page views)
2. Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including name, email address, and telephone number)
4. Information about how you interact with our emails (including opens, clicks and preference information)
5. Any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law
2. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
3. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
How long your personal information will be kept
In providing services to you, we will hold personal information for as long as are providing you with the services for or to comply with our legal obligations, enforce the terms of our contracts, resolve disputes or prevent abuse. Otherwise, we only hold personal information for as long as is necessary.
http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Broman may obtain information about you or end-users from third parties, such as public databases, social media platforms, third party data providers and our marketing partners. Examples of the information we may receive from other sources include device information (e.g. IP address and browser), location, behavioural data and demographic information. We may use this information, alone or in combination with other information described above, to develop or provide more relevant platform features or services (e.g. social media data of end-users allowing you to send more relevant content) or provide more relevant marketing and content to you.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
Public information & third-party sites
The Broman Shaving website includes social media features (either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website), which may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting. The feature may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Your interactions with these platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them. Anything you submit to Broman via a social media platform is done so at your own risk without any expectation of privacy.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- To opt out of any email communications from us, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the top of the email in question for immediate removal from further communications or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
email@example.com or write to Broman Industries Ltd, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, United Kingdom, EC1A 2BN. top