What's everyone saying about the Broman Razor?
We've already received thousands of comments and feedback on social media from the public & shaving experts on the Broman razor, see a selection of them below:
See Kensurfs review of the Broman Razor:
- Easy to use, easy to shave with.
- Very rapid blade change.
- You can use any double edge blade you wish, or single edge blades if preferred.
- Shave experience is forgiving and does not usually lead to irritation with sharper blades.
- Not terribly expensive.
- Head shaving is now a breeze.
- No expensive cartridge heads; after you buy this shaver you only need buy your inexpensive razor blades.
- Used blades can be recycled at almost any machine shop or metal recycler."
Dave Shaves review:
...."If you're in a hurry, the Broman razor is perfect. The head of the razor pivots so you can attack your face in a somewhat gung-ho fashion, as I did, and not really have to worry about cutting, slicing or gouging yourself. It's the perfect combination of single-edge and cartridge razor, but without the horror of ten, twelve or fifteen-blade***** cartridges and it gave me a great shave in two passes."
Here are a few more...