What's everyone saying about the Broman Razor?
We love getting feedback from enthusiasts and customers on the Broman razor. Listening to your feedback helps us improve our products and services for the future.
See Kensurfs review of the Broman Razor:
- Easy to use, easy to shave with.
- Very rapid blade change.
- You can use any double edge blade you wish, or single edge blades if preferred.
- Shave experience is forgiving and does not usually lead to irritation with sharper blades.
- Not terribly expensive.
- Head shaving is now a breeze.
- No expensive cartridge heads; after you buy this shaver you only need buy your inexpensive razor blades.
- Used blades can be recycled at almost any machine shop or metal recycler."
Dave Shaves review:
...."If you're in a hurry, the Broman razor is perfect. The head of the razor pivots so you can attack your face in a somewhat gung-ho fashion, as I did, and not really have to worry about cutting, slicing or gouging yourself. It's the perfect combination of single-edge and cartridge razor, but without the horror of ten, twelve or fifteen-blade***** cartridges and it gave me a great shave in two passes."
Send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Instagram or Facebook.